In Matt McFarland’s article for the Washington post Matt gives us an insight into the depth of creative applications that iBeacon’s are bound to stimulate.
His article contains some interviews with iBeacon producers and lists 9 ways that iBeacons may change your world.
1. Get a coupon for 10 percent off a TV because you stood in the TV department.
2. Your home will automatically react to you.
3. Your phone will give you a tour of museums.
4. Organize neighborhood pick-up games for kids.
5. Tickets that automatically load as you enter sporting events.
6. Win something for visiting a car dealership.
7. Toys that are aware of each other.
8. Get a free cup of coffee or snack while pumping your gas.
9. Be warned that your bike or car is no longer in the garage.
Read the full article at : http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/innovations/wp/2014/01/07/how-ibeacons-could-change-the-world-forever/?tid=pm_pop